About Me

My photo
Suwanee, Georgia, United States
I have a passion for creating. I love to sew, decorate, paint, read, travel. I have been sewing and decorating for years. I love teaching and sharing my inspiration. I love thinking outside the box and believe everything can be made into something new! I am sew inspired and love simplicity in my life. I have a very successful decorating business. I also love teaching my sewing classes and sharing this gift that I have been blessed with. Sewing is becoming a dying art and I want to do my part in keeping it alive.

Monday, December 21, 2009

What Inspires Me



















I am asked frequently "What is your design style?" I have a hard time answering this questionns. First and foremost, my design style when working with clients is whatever their design styles are. Personally, I like a lot of different styles and enjoy combining styles. I get my inspiration for a lot of different places.


I love to create window treatments based on elegant gowns. I like adding a little of nature to the interior of the home. I like adding a little of the unexpected to my designs. I like combining the colors in a beautiful painting and I like using an object in an expected way.

enjoy some of the things that inspire me.






No comments: