About Me

My photo
Suwanee, Georgia, United States
I have a passion for creating. I love to sew, decorate, paint, read, travel. I have been sewing and decorating for years. I love teaching and sharing my inspiration. I love thinking outside the box and believe everything can be made into something new! I am sew inspired and love simplicity in my life. I have a very successful decorating business. I also love teaching my sewing classes and sharing this gift that I have been blessed with. Sewing is becoming a dying art and I want to do my part in keeping it alive.

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Black and White Design

I love a black and white color scheme. It is always so fresh and crisp to me. Just look in my closet. I love to wear black and white. I love when it is popped with a bright color such as fuchsia or teal blue. I found the following pictures on various blogs and design magazines and thought they were simply fabulous. If you want to update your interior and create a space that is fun and elegant, consider a black and white palette.






























Pictures from Apartment Therapy, John Jacobs Interiors, and Designer Stephen Shubel.


No comments: