About Me

My photo
Suwanee, Georgia, United States
I have a passion for creating. I love to sew, decorate, paint, read, travel. I have been sewing and decorating for years. I love teaching and sharing my inspiration. I love thinking outside the box and believe everything can be made into something new! I am sew inspired and love simplicity in my life. I have a very successful decorating business. I also love teaching my sewing classes and sharing this gift that I have been blessed with. Sewing is becoming a dying art and I want to do my part in keeping it alive.

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Celebrate with me and watch this project unfold



I am honored to have been chosen to help this client decorate their new home. The house is under construction and I have been hired to decorate from the ground up. I am excited to share with you the decorating plans from the beginning to the final photos of the end results. Follow along as this project unfolds. Here are a few of the decorating plans. As the weeks unfold, I will share with you others as well as where we stand on the project.

This is the decorating plan for the Kitchen and Breakfast nook.

This is the decorating plan for the Library. This will be the first room you see when you walk into the home.

No comments: