About Me

My photo
Suwanee, Georgia, United States
I have a passion for creating. I love to sew, decorate, paint, read, travel. I have been sewing and decorating for years. I love teaching and sharing my inspiration. I love thinking outside the box and believe everything can be made into something new! I am sew inspired and love simplicity in my life. I have a very successful decorating business. I also love teaching my sewing classes and sharing this gift that I have been blessed with. Sewing is becoming a dying art and I want to do my part in keeping it alive.

Monday, January 23, 2012

Original Sewing & Quilt Expo.

It's that time again!!  The Original Sewing and Quilt Expo. is coming to Duluth, GA.  I love this event.  I have attended every year for the past 5 years.  I have been blessed to help one of the instructors one year in her classes and I have volunteered to work in the Viking booth.  If you are a beginning sewer or an advanced sewer, there are classes that will fit your needs.  If you are a quilter, there are a lot of classes to inspire you to reach new dimensions.  If you are interested in embroidery, you can hone your skills and feel much more confident in exploring your creativity.  If you are interested in starting a sewing business, there are classes for you.

But the most fun and exciting thing to do is shop!!!!!  The exhibitors floor is filled with vendors that have the latest and greatest in sewing notions, sewing machines, and FABRICS oh beautiful fabrics.  One of my favorite vendors at the show is the scissor guy.  I take my scissors for a much needed sharpening and love exploring the unique scissors and sewing tools available.

There are fashion shows, hands on demonstrations and some of the most beautiful quilts I have ever seen.  Come and get inspired.

OHH!  Did I mention that they have fantastic drawings and prizes to give away!!!

The event is scheduled to start on March 8, 9 and 10th.  Register on-line to make sure the classes you want to take are available.




Check back in March.  I will be blogging about some of my classes and the great finds that I have found on the exhibitor floor.  I will be interviewing some of the great and talented instructors.  I am going to explore the exhibitors floor and show you some of the great finds that I discover.  But don't take it from me.  Register and attend this event, even if you don't want to take classes, if you are a sewer, scrape booking, embroider or other needle craft you need to come and visit the exhibit hall.

See you there.  Let me know your coming and I will give you a personal tour of the floor.  Need help deciding what classes to take, let me know and I will help you.

For those that have attended in the past, I hope that you will leave your comments below and tell me what your favorite thing is about the show.  I will be doing a drawing for for a $25.00 Visa Gift Card that you can use at the show!!!!





No comments: