About Me

My photo
Suwanee, Georgia, United States
I have a passion for creating. I love to sew, decorate, paint, read, travel. I have been sewing and decorating for years. I love teaching and sharing my inspiration. I love thinking outside the box and believe everything can be made into something new! I am sew inspired and love simplicity in my life. I have a very successful decorating business. I also love teaching my sewing classes and sharing this gift that I have been blessed with. Sewing is becoming a dying art and I want to do my part in keeping it alive.

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Sewing Class Project

Not much sewing excitement in the sewing room today.  I've been preparing for my Adult Beginning Sewing Class that will start on January 30th.  Today I worked on the class project.  A beautiful pillow for your home.  Not just a beautiful pillow, but a learning experience that pays off.  You will learn button holes, zippers, hand sewing techniques, how to read a pattern and how to decipher the foreign language on the pattern, you will learn about notions and tools and tricks to make your sewing projects come out professional and smooth.  The most important tool you will gain is how to operate and maintain your sewing machine and how to trouble shoot  stitching problems.

You will learn professional trade-only techniques and tricks of the trade.

You will leave this class with the confidence and knowledge to immediately choose a pattern and fabric and start your own project.

Contact me immediately if you want to get into this class, I have 2 openings.


No comments: